It's been a very long time since I posted, I know. Thanks so much to Victoria for keeping the blog going all these months. My dad passed away recently after over a year of ill-health. It's been difficult.
But that's not what I came to talk about today. Writer Beware is still doing our thing, fighting the good fight. So, in light of that, let me remind you that if anyone reading this message has experienced problems with any of the following agencies, they need to get in touch with me.
Writers' Literary Agency & Marketing Company (a.k.a. WL Writers' Literary Agency), formerly The Literary Agency Group, which includes the following:
- Christian Literary Agency
- New York Literary Agency
- Stylus Literary Agency (formerly ST Literary Agency, formerly Sydra-Techniques)
- WL Children's Agency (a.k.a. Children's Literary Agency)
- WL Poet's Agency (a.k.a. Poet's Literary Agency)
- WL Screenplay Agency (a.k.a. The Screenplay Agency)
- Writers' Literary & Publishing Services Company (the editing arm of the above-mentioned agencies)
Yes, I'm talking about our old pal "Bouncin' Bobby."
My email address is at the end of this post. Even if you've contacted me before, please do so again. Feel free to pass along this post to your writers' group, etc.
Have a nice (and safe) Labor Day weekend, folks.
-Ann C. Crispin
Chair, Writer Beware