...by Cathy Clamp to write five things about myself that few people know, and tag five others to do the same. So here goes...
1. I have tattoos. Two of them. One is embarrassing. One isn't. (And no, I'm not going to say where they are.)
2. I have two middle names. My full name is Victoria Mary Craig Strauss. (You can see why few people know this.) Mary Craig is a family name on my mother's side.
3. I've been married for 28 years. To the same guy. (I'm not actually as old as that makes me sound.) We're still best friends. (All together now: Awwwww.)
4. I'm mildly claustrophobic. Elevators, planes, and other confined spaces make me extremely uneasy. I can control it most of the time, but every now and then I come close to flipping out. This happened to me once on a plane...it's not a happy memory. Luckily, it was a short flight.
5. I'm a distant (very, very distant) cousin of William Faulkner, again on my mother's side of the family. My mom and I discovered this just last year, poring over an old genealogy.
Ann Crispin (sorry, Ann)
Barbara Bauer (evil grin)