I've seen this on a gazillion blogs, and thought I'd try it, since I don't have any brilliant scam thoughts today.
The Meme of Four
Four jobs you’ve had in your life:
- Clerical assistant and all-around galley slave to a self-absorbed self-help writer (I retained my self-respect by refusing to clean up dog poop)
- Financial manager of a not-for-profit corporation (I got D's in math in high school, so imagine my surprise to discover that I was good at accounting)
- House painter (the ladder up to the third storey was fun)
- Temp secretary at an insurance company (where I had NOTHING to do but still had to look busy)
Four movies you could watch over and over:
- Apocalypse Now
- Groundhog Day
- Bedazzled (the original, with Peter Cook and Dudley Moore)
Four places you’ve lived:
- London, England
- Hamburg, Germany
- Dublin, Ireland
- Poughkeepsie, New York
Guess which was my least favorite.
Four TV shows you love to watch:
- The Closer
Four places you’ve been on vacation:
- Seven Sisters, Oregon
- Prince Edward Island, Canada
- Mittenwald, Germany
- Vicenza, Italy
Four websites you visit daily:
- Absolute Write Water Cooler
- The well-shod and gracious Miss Snark
- Publishers Marketplace
- The PublishAmerica Message Board (what can I say? It's like watching a train wreck. It's horrifying, but you can't tear yourself away)
Four of your favorite foods:
- Fig Newtons
It's a wonder I'm not dead of malnutrition.
Four places you’d rather be:
Right now--anywhere but here.
Under normal circumstances--exactly where I am.
Meme passed to:
No passing. I learned my lesson in 6th grade with chain letters.